Sunday 6 January 2013

HEHEHEEEHEE

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking
> shot after shot.
>
> The Indian said to the American, 'You know my parents are forcing me
> to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I
> haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want
> to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now
> have a hell lot of family problems.'
>
> The American said, talking about love marriages... I'll tell you
> mystory. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years.
> 'After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter

> and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my
> father's father-in-law.
>
> Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More
> problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and
> so he is my uncle.
>
> Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son,

> my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand
> father and I am my own grandson.. And you say you have family
problems..
>
> The Indian fainted

No comments:

Post a Comment